1. Favorite place? With my family.
2. Best Christmas present? I once got this toy dog that did back flips—that was pretty awesome.
3. Favorite book(s)? Memoirs, Gothic, theology, Bible.
4. Favorite author? Margaret Atwood, maybe.
5. Favorite smell? Smoke and also flowers.
6. Favorite series? Star Trek.
7. Nickname? Let’s not talk about that.
8. Favorite writing spot? Bed or desk.
9. Favorite movie? Anything Star Trek.
10. Favorite dish? Curry or Japanese.
11. Favorite color? Red, black, white, yellow, green…I like color.
12. Favorite quote? “Theology in the hands of the Holy Spirit is a beautiful science.” But I also like… “Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?”
13. A bunch of small gifts or one big expensive one? I’m a simple girl; I’d like a bunch of small gifts: a trip to Greece for just two, a million dollars in small bills, a smallish island.
14. Your best trait? Ask my husband…hopefully he knows.
15. Your worst trait? Ask my daughter…she’ll tell you, no problem.
16. Skittles or M&Ms? M &Ms with peanuts. Love ’em!
We testify in accordance with what we know and have experienced.
…It’s time to learn and experience more!
The first book in this thought-provoking series explained how testimony relates to the Bible; this book will help you understand how testimony relates to living. Living…The Testimony will not only encourage Christians to reflect on who they believe Jesus to be (and why they choose to believe this), but it will also correct current misconstrued ideas as to what the Christian testimony is all about.
- a testimony is not about church;
- a testimony is not about God;
- a testimony is not about faith in general terms;
- this book contains numerous testimonies that will strengthen your faith in Jesus.
A strong Christian testimony is one that continually grows in the knowledge of Jesus, continually shares that knowledge boldly, while at the same time performs good works based on Jesus’ teaching of love—all while abstaining from works of darkness.
Because a biblical testimony deals not only with our belief system, but also with the way we conduct our whole lives, our Christian testimony becomes our most valuable asset. It is life itself.
Buy Now @ Amazon
Genre – Christian Living
Rating – G
More details about the author
Connect with Deidre Havrelock on Twitter
This book will be on sale for $0.99 during the tour