Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Review: January Exposure by Sunny Benson

January ExposureJanuary Exposure by Sunny Benson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Tell five ways the main character is like you. Strong minded, Opinionated, Resourceful, Goal oriented, Driven

Find one word that describes a character in your book very well. Rick - Scum. Has mistress, wife and girlfriend. Drug dealer. Didn't care his daughter was kidnapped. Endangered whole family. Hit his wife and sister in law.

If you were in a problem situation like one in the book, how would you have acted? I would use every trick that I could think of to gather information. I would adapt and improvise, wherever needed. The author has applied this and made the book an extremely interesting read.

What lesson did you learn from the story? You can accomplish almost anything, if your will is strong enough.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates