Monday, February 18, 2013

Marching With Caesar by RW Peake

Marching With Caesar: Civil WarMarching With Caesar: Civil War by R.W. Peake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What have you read that is similar to this book? I have read a few but nothing with the amount of information in this book.

What are some of the major themes of this book? Civil War, fighting against relatives, friendship

What did you like most about the book? The war stories. Being the only member in the family that prefers watching old war movies and reading war books I do not have many people to talk this over. However, I felt the author was with me each time I was reading.

What did you like least? Could not find anything I did not like.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates